Yep, I think we will have to send H.D. to Camp Huawni...it looks like too much fun! I might want to be a counselor too! I am pretty sure HernĂ¡n would have to find the air conditioning, internet connetion, and room service, while I was outside sweating, getting dirty, and having fun with the kids! hahaha ~Nat
The shirt fits him perfect!!! I was worried that it wouldn't fit after Kurt's comment. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat was very sweet of Harper to wear the shirt. I wonder if all the bubble gum is gone....LOL! We miss you Harper!
Yep, I think we will have to send H.D. to Camp Huawni...it looks like too much fun! I might want to be a counselor too! I am pretty sure HernĂ¡n would have to find the air conditioning, internet connetion, and room service, while I was outside sweating, getting dirty, and having fun with the kids! hahaha ~Nat
ReplyDelete